Westaff is looking for a Plastic Fabricator for a growing company in Hamden, CT.
1st shift position
$12-$18 based on experience
Plastic Fabricator Job Duties:
- The plastic fabricator will be building tanks and equipment for neutralizing and moving industrial waste water.
- Ability to read blueprints and other related documents.
- Use tape measures, rulers, framing and t squares to verify dimensions.
- Fuse/Weld plastic sheets and pipe by using multiple techniques.
- Hot air welding, extrusion welding, butt and socket machine welding.
- Operate a forklift
Plastic Fabricator Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years of experience in related field.
- Welding certificate for plastics and steel
- General knowledge of equipment safety and operation (OSHA 10, LOTO, confined space, fall protection, CPR, Forklift, etc.)
- Knowledge in mechanical, carpentry, or plumbing.