Westaff is looking for a motivated individual that has advanced experience in CNC machining and set-up for 1st Shift.
• Must know how to operate, set-up & run production on 3 and 4 axis machine centers, also be familiar with indexable tables (Milling)
• CNC Machinest must be able to change and make adjustments on tooling by using presetters and or by manually touching off tools.
• Must have experience with G and M codes.
• CNC Machinest must have a strong understanding of the shop environment and a strong mechanical aptitude.
• Must be able to troubleshoot programming, machining errors and communicate changes to engineering.
• Milling experience using Yasnac and Fanuc controls is a plus.
• Lathe experience using Mitsubishi and Fanuc controls is a plus.
• CNC Machinest must be able to read complicated blueprints and have understanding of GD&T.
• Calculating requirements including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry.
• CNC Machinest must be able to inspect own work and have ability to work efficiently to achieve goals.
• Maintains safe operations by abiding to safety procedures and regulations.
• Works well independently and in a team environment.
• CNC Machinest must be able to use basic measuring equipment including calipers, micrometers, microhites, optical comparators, and a variety of gages/pins
2 Years experience at full time position.
H.S. Diploma, GED or Equivelent required, Must be at least 18 years old.
Day/Night Shift Positions available-Must be shift flexible.