Second shift Machine Operator openings in Monroeville, OH.
This is a great opportunity to start your career in manufacturing!
- Responsible for monitoring and insuring quality of containers and lids per specifications
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of housekeeping in and around work area throughout the course of the shift
- Perform miscellaneous tasks for department as needed
- Clean and make minor adjustments to machine and auxiliary equipment during production run to insure parts met specification
- Complete paperwork as required
- Other duties as established by Printing/Molding Manager or Group Leader
*All second shift employees are required to train on 1st shift for their first full week of employment.