Westaff has a Welding Career Opportunity for you !
We are looking for Qualified Candidates for a Full Time Welding position for a construction manufacturing in the local Wichita area.
- This position has 1st and 3rd shifts available. Flexible work schedule is a Plus!
- 2+ yrs MIG Welding experience
- Advanced GMAW process , including spray and pulse weld transfer
- Must possess Weld Hood and Leathers
- Be able to pass weld test
- lifting 50+ lbs continuously
Pay starts at $15 depending on shift. This is a Temp To Hire Position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Experience of 2 to 4 years in the welding industries is required.
- Education/Experience: High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) is required.
- Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment is desired.
- Certificate course in any reputable vocational institute