In person interviews
• Works with the Production Planning team and Production Supervisor to execute a detailed build schedule that assures attainment of customer requirements.
• Monitors build schedules and insures that all required materials/components have been requested, are available and delivered. Informs Production Supervisor of any shortcoming that adversely impact production.
• Based on production schedule, coordinates the timely printing of labels for work orders. Reviews labels for compliance with established standards and insures an adequate number are available to support the scheduled build.
• Tracks work-in-progress (WIP) from start of work order to completion of build to include paperwork and movement of product through the process.
• Creates and coordinates DMR and MRB activities related to product built by the assigned department.
• Self-motivated and detailed oriented
• Capable of reading and understanding work orders and production schedules
• Strong communications skills – ability review details, assess a situation and communicate same to the Production team
• Good computer skills – use of Microsoft Office, Oracle and production tracking software required
Education and Experience:
• High school education or equivalent
• Three-to-five years of experience in a manufacturing environment with exposure to production scheduling desirable.