Local Candidates only
In person interviews
• Interacts with the development team and vendors on product specific issues related to the design and production of products.
• Assists in the design, development and improvement of new or existing products including research and development of new technologies.
• Develops and implements experimental methods designed to enhance our ability to select/source/develop appropriate materials that meet all specifications.
• Participates in the development and implementation of testing procedures that ensure that mechanical and electrical requirements are met.
• Participates on inter-disciplinary teams focused on design and manufacturing methods for continuous improvement and new product development
• Provides technical guidance and direction to all levels of the organization in this area of expertise. Diagnoses related problems recommending and leading the implementation of solutions.
• Ensures all required documentation is prepared in accordance with established procedures. •