Press Brake Mechanic
- A press brake is a machine tool for bending sheet and plate material, most commonly sheet metal. It forms predetermined bends by clamping the workpiece between a matching punch and die. A press back uses automatic back gauge to help the operator bend material properly.
- 3+ years’ experience setting up and operating press brakes.
- Amada press brake exp a plus but we will speak to candidates without Amada experience.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs without assistance.
- Hours: 1st shift, Monday - Friday 7am - 3:30pm with possible overtime.
- Compensation: $19.00 - $26.00 Pay based on experience
- Temp to perm after 90 days opportunity
- PPE provided by the client
- Phone screen after submitting resume then an invite to meet in person.
- Work location: Methuen MA