The individual in this position will complete a variety of tasks to assemble Arctic Cat Inc. products.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assemble Arctic Cat products in various stages of development.
• Fasten and install components to form assemblies or sub assemblies using hand tools and DC tools.
• Position and align components for assembly manually.
• Read, interpret and follow work instructions, specifications and Bill of Materials.
• Set and verify parts clearances.
• Cross train to other work stations to enable rotation of work.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
• Alert supervisor of any quality or production issues.
|To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
1. Mechanically inclined.
2. Good manual dexterity, eye/hand coordination and ability to perform visual checks.
3. Ability to read and understand English, follow directions as well as close attention to details.
4. Understanding of production parts/tools and how to use them.
5. Ability to be self-paced to maintain an even work flow and meet production timeframes.
6. Ability to work in a fast pace, high quality, team environment.
1. High school diploma is required.
2. Experience working in an assembly environment preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.
1. Ability to be on feet for up to 10 hours per day.
2. Ability to lift up to 35 pounds frequently.
3. Ability to lift up to 58 pounds rarely.
4. Ability to work overtime as required.