ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. MIG welds with proper fusion.
2. Set the welding machine to proper heat setting for material.
3. Assist others in department or area with variety of work.
4. Keep work area organized and clean.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
1. Understanding of welding processes, MIG and TIG.
2. Knowledge of various materials, steel and stainless steel.
3. Knowledge of welding machines and their proper use.
4. Knowledge of and ability to follow safety procedures.
5. Ability to work overtime as needed.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
1. Prior welding experience required.
2. Vocational or trade school training in welding.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Ability to be on feet for up to 10 hours per day.
2. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs