Westaff is looking for an associate in Windsor who can utilize their manufacturing skills in a warehouse setting.
First Shift- 6:30am-3:00pm
- Assist in assembly and disassembly of aircraft engine parts in preparation for repair processes.
- Utilize chemical cleaning procedure
- Perform hand cleaning to include steam cleaning, acid etch, sanding, blending, brazing and de-burring of aircraft engine parts to remove foreign elements from parts.
- Load and deliver aircraft parts to appropriate work areas.
- Assist as needed to set up equipment to support machinists, metal sprayers and welders.
- Assist with receiving and shipping parts for internal system tracking.
- Assist with proper packaging of aircraft parts for shipping using cardboard, bubble wrap and protective containers to ensure no metal contact is made which could possibly cause damage to finished engine parts.
- Occasionally operate industrial truck or electric hoist in performance of work
- Ability to read and follow written and verbal procedures in technical orders, manufacturer-s instructions and engineer orders.
- Ability to follow all safety, fire and housekeeping regulations in order to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Ability to occasionally operate industrial truck or electric hoist in performance of work.
- Ability to perform frequent lifting, pushing and pulling of 30-50 lbs
- Ability to read, speak, write, understand and verbally express ideas and instructions in English.EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: (FOR BACKGROUND CHECK PORTION, "EDUCATION" COMPONENT does not need to be verified).