Westaff is looking to immediatly fill a first shift Fulfillment Associate in Norwich, CT
- Warehouse associate must be able to repeatedly push, pull, lift, carry, and move up to and including 50lbs.
- Warehouse associate must be able to stand, walk, and kneel, squat, pivot, reach, sit, stoop and any combination of these for not less than 8 hours but also up to 12.
- Warehouse associate must be able to read, write, understand and communicate in the English language
- Warehouse associate must be able to see flashing lights or hear horns honking
- The fulfillment area is rich with stimuli, including but not limited to sounds of conveyors and machines running, lights flashing, horns honking, and working spatially close with other people
- Warehouse associate must have the availability required between the hours of 6:00am and 3:30pm
- Occasional use of a computer may be necessary, including Windows based software