Immediate Openings for Welding Operators on second shift!
ELECTRON BEAM WELDING, LASER WELDING & REPAIR STATION SERVICES
The Assistant Welding Operator works with Welding Operator, helping to load/unload coils, inspect welded material during process, etc. Looking for a highly motivated individual willing to learn new skill. Individual will learn to operate 6 different machines/work stations all which are very hands on.
• Developing welding projects by analyzing work orders, prints, and completed assembly; calculating requirements; studying metals; determining appropriate welding techniques.
• Collecting equipment and materials by studying specifications and component requirements; ordering supplies and gases.
• Fabricating components by using equipment to clean, prepare, cut, burn, and weld pieces; setting-up and measuring assemblies; selecting appropriate method.
• Verifying welding results by inspecting and testing welds.
• Documenting actions by completing records.
• Maintaining safe work environment by following procedures; complying with legal regulations.
• Keep equipment operational by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
Experience in auto mechanics is a plus
1 year experience being a machinist
Experience with repairing aerospace jet engines
Willing to learn and be hands on