Westaff is seeking a plastic molding machine operator/inspector for a company located in Watertown.
2nd shift, Monday- Friday, Pay is DOE
- Tends to plastic injection molding machines to make sure machine is running smoothly
- Performs visual inspection of parts produced
- Removes parts with defects
- Stops machine when issue occurs
- Must have good math skills
- Monitor quality of production and complete paperwork
- Answer all machine alarms in accordance to training provided
- Ability to instruct machine operator per work instruction(s)
- Other duties may be assigned as needed, such as deburring, assembling, or packing and labeling
- 2nd shift, 3:00pm-11:00pm
- Monday- Friday
- $10.75 - $13.00/hr based on experience
Westaff offers health insurance benefits, as well as, free online classes for all those who are currently accruing hours on Westaff's payroll!!!