A thriving company in Waterbury is looking for a Waste Water Treatment Operator for 1st shift.
$14-$16/hr. based on experience
Waste Water Treatment Machine Operator Job Duties:
- Responsible to perform all waste water treatment processes such as:
- Tanker Unloading,
- Waste Water treatment
- Chemical additions
- Reporting & completing inspections
- Collect & document samples to perform a variety of routine water quality lab tests.
- Train & assist in limited hazardous waste activities.
Waste Water Treatment Machine Operator Requirements:
- Ability to lift at least 25 lbs.
- At least 1 year of experience in a related position and environment.
- Must demonstrate ability to learn and independently operate equipment such as pumps, engines, centrifuge, generators, valves, gates, mixers, conveyors, blowers, dryers, chemical feed, odor control, disinfection equipment, sludge processing filters, belt presses, testing equipment and material handling equipment.