Westaff is seeking Rebar Fabricators to start as soon as possible. This is a temporary-to-permanent opportunity for the right individual.
Bend, cut, bundle and load reinforcing steel bars in accordance with customer's orders.
- Unload railroad cars/trailers and store material in bins
- Operate a bending machine to bend reinforcing steel bars to specified shape
- Operate a shearing machine to cut reinforcing steel bars to specific lengths
- Operate power saw for cutting reinforcing steel bars to specific lengths
- Operate Fabmatic machine that cuts/bends reinforcing steel bars to specified shapes
- Assemble and load orders onto trailers for shipping
- Operate a spray gun in the application of epoxy touch up of reinforcing steel bars
- Maintain the shop or designated area in a safe and clean manner
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have basic math skills to be able to calculate bar measurements
- High School Diploma or GED
- Frequent overtime is required during peak seasons
- Requires the ability to lift up to 50 pounds (as needed)