Westaff is seeking a machine operator for a company located in Wallingford
1st Shift, Temp to hire, $11-12/hr DOE
- Operate machines
- Responsible for stopping the machine when parts do not meet requirements
- Able to “trouble shoot” part and machine deviation issues (problems)
- Responsible for inspection both visual and dimensional using specialty gages as designed for product lines in production and standard measuring tools (micrometer, caliper, optical comparator, CMM)
- Maintains production records
- Ability to make minor program changes/revisions under the direction of supervision
- Maintains adherence to company policies, environmental and safety standards, and good housekeeping standards.
- Performs other duties as may be required.
- Monday - Friday
- 1st shift 7:00am- 3:30pm
- $11-12/hr based on experience
Westaff offers all employees health insurance as well as free online classes for all those currently accruing hours on Westaff's payroll!!!