Westaff is seeking and experienced Inventory/Compliance Specialist for our client, one of the most desired employers in Vermont!
Duration: 3-6 months with probable extension (temp to hire for the right individual!)
Hours: 8am-5pm, M-F (may require weekend day hours)
- Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them, answering questions and requests
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Organizes medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions
- Maintains records of orders and prescriptions
- Ensures medication availability
- Delivering medications to patients and departments.
- Prepares reports
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results