Westaff is hiring for a Customer Service Representative in New Iberia & Crowley Louisiana.
Job Requirements - Customer Service Offices
- Performs day-to-day operational activities of a Customer Service Office within guidelines, with emphasis on improving customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- On a regular basis (per office work schedule), participates in back office rotation, i. e., logging onto “Remote Agent Phone”, answering calls which are routine and non-routine to handle customer requests.
- Works closely with team members and team leaders to ensure targets and account-abilities assigned by customer service are achieved.
- Work with Credit and Collections department to make responsible and critical decisions that assist in the collection of active delinquent and charge-off accounts.
- Participates in customer activities (i.e., payment collection, cash drawer balancing, customer maintenance, service order creation, set up credit extensions, answering telephone “Remote Agent Phone” as scheduled, managing accounts receivable, final bills, charge-offs, etc.,) to meet customer needs and expectations by providing quality service.
- Effectively utilizes all available technology and collaborate with other areas of the company to satisfy customer inquiries and complaints. When necessary coordinates with Team Leader/Office Supervisor to achieve satisfactory customer problem resolution.