Westaff is recruiting for a Service Technician for a local
Property Management company.
The Service Tech will be responsible for the overall maintenance of the apartment complex and all areas related to the day-to-day maintenance operations of the community.
EXCELLENT benefits! Great local company!
Email resume, references and pay expectations to: email@example.com
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
1) Electrical, plumbing, carpentry, masonry and painting
2) Repairing and treating structures such as showers, sinks, appliances, doors/cabinets, walls and building exteriors
3) Make ready units for new move-ins
4) Have a working knowledge of HVAC systems and be able to maintain, repair and replace HVAC systems
5) Responsible for 24 hour emergency maintenance
6) Schedule and complete preventative maintenance program
7) Complete grounds work such as: grounds pick up, sweeping and light landscaping
8) Pool maintenance experience required
9) Coordinate special projects as directed Job Requirements Maintenance Technician must maintain a professional and courteous manner with residents, visitors, contractors and fellow employees.
Must have the ability to follow oral and written instructions and be able to maintain effective and cooperative working relationships.
Technician must be willing to travel to other property as needed.
High School Diploma or GED Required
HVAC Certification A+
Valid Driver’s License
Reliable Transportation Required
2 years experience in related field required