Are you good with your hands? Are you good at putting things together? If you have the experience, we want to talk to you!
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Assembler to work for a local company! Whether you’re looking for a new career, or just to hone your skills, apply with Westaff today!
Produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies.
Job Description: Produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies.
Job Duties May Include:
• Preparing work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
• Positioning parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
• Assembling components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
• Verifying specifications by measuring completed component.
• Resolving assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
• Maintaining safe and clean working environment.
Manufacturing Experience, using mechanical inspection tools, safety management, ability to focus, ability to use power tools, ability to use good judgment, decision making.