Injection Molding Tech
Exciting new temp to perm opportunity at a booming, dynamic company!!! Seeking energy to present to our customer so help them thrive! Please come join our team in moving their business forward.
- 3rd Shift Available
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Experience: 5 plus yrs
- 30-200 ton Toyo / Boy Machines
Applicants will have 5-10 yrs of custom injection molding, set-up and processing experience.
Additional responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Serve as technical expert for injection molding machines, auxiliary equipment, processing, set-up, troubleshooting while working closely with Quality Dept. insuring the highest quality of products manufactured.
- Set-Up / Start Up injection molding machines, process adjustments, understands required core sequences. Strengths in problem solving, commands a comprehensive understanding of High Temp Engineering Thermoplastic Resins.
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Self starter, works well in teams and as an individual, results oriented.