Production Line / General Labor
A preferred employer in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont has an opening for someone who likes manual labor.
Job Description: Qualified candidate is responsible for ensuring overall production runs smoothly and maintains integrity of the products. Fast paced environment.
- Schedule: 1st Shift | Mon - Fri, 7:30am - 4:00pm
- Rate of Pay: $12.50/hr
- Must be able to Stand, Bend, Stoop, Push and Pull for an 8 hour shift
- Must be able to Lift 50lbs regularly
- Responsible for feeding product into the machine
- Responsible for catching product on the other end
- Responsible for moving bundles of product off the conveyor
- Responsible for visual inspection of the product
- Attendance is highly important