Seeking an Aviation industry, QC Inspector. Aviation repair company close to Miami International Airport is hiring - Apply Now!
Shift: M-F 7am-3:45pm
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all products are in full compliance with applicable FAA regulations.
- Perform Quality Internal Audits.
- Conduct preliminary, in process, final inspections, and return to get serviced.
- Assist in the training of technicians within the shops.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a QC Inspector, or a Technician with prior inspection background.
- Thoroughly familiar with applicable regulations in 14 CFR 43,65,145, and with the inspection methods, techniques, practices, aid, equipment and tools used to determine the airworthiness of an article on which maintenance, preventive maintenance, or alterations are performed.
- Proficiency in using the various types of inspection equipment and visual inspection aids appropriate for the area and/or articles being inspected.
- Must read, write, understand, and speak English.
- Certified (FAA Airframe and Powerplant licensed) preferred.
- Applicants without A & P license must have previously been issued a Repairman Certificate.
- Computer literate and proficiency in using MS Office Excel and Word