An Aviation company close to Miami International Airport is hiring for an Senior IDG Technician (Integrated Drive Generator).
Long-term Temp to Hire Position Schedule:
Starting Pay Rate: $24/hour
- Perform testing/ trouble shooting, inspection, quoting, repair maintenance.
- rework on various types of Aircraft (IDG/CSD/Gen components/ accessories, while keeping in line with the respective CMM, SPM, SB/AD, EO, Airline Tech.
- Document, or other OEM Tech.
Data Required Skills/Competencies/Qualifications:
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 10-15 years’ experience in Power Generation component maintenance
- Superior working knowledge and experience of IDG/GEN accessory disassembly/ assembly.
- Extensive experience testing and troubleshooting IDG/GEN Components
- Possesses a strong working knowledge of AC/ DC, with ability to fault isolate
- Able to work in a fast pace /time sensitive environment, while multitasking
- Be organized, follow directions and be proactive with shop requirements.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and be quality focused.
- Able to read, write and speak English
- A & P Licenses preferable but not mandatory
- Military training or equivalent a plus