Immediate 2nd Shift Machine Operator positions!
Shift hours 3:30pm-12am Monday-Friday with overtime available!
*Overtime available during the week and Saturday OT - must be flexible and willing to accept OT shifts* Call Westaff and apply today for immediate interview!
Machine Operator Responsibilities Include:
- - Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, tools, and materials.
- - Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- - Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies. Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- - Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs
- - Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- - Machine Operators are responsible for 100% inspection of fragile metal components; deburrs, microscope inspects and tests
- - Smaller department, requiring self-motivating and task-focused work attitude - Hand deburring metal components
- - Operate machines including: grinders, presses, welders etc.
Machine Operator Requirements
- - 1-2 years of assembler, machine operation or inspection experience
- - Microscope inspection a plus
- - High School Diploma or equivalent
- - Basic math skills
- - Ability to stand for 8 hours+
- - Excellent dexterity for small assembly jobs