Schedule: 12 hr overnight | 7pm - 7:30am | Sunday-Tuesday 12 hr & Wednesday 6 hr shift OR Wednesday 6 hr & Thursday-Saturday 12 hr shift
General Role and Responsibilities
- Position is responsible for adhering to all Company safety, health, and loss control policies and procedures.
- Participates in safety, health and loss control training so that at a minimum a basic knowledge of applicable ISRS elements, OSHA and state requirements is maintained.
- Report to work and work station on time.
- Insure verbal communication with relief person. 4. Follow all safety rules and wear proper personal protective equipment.
- Clean vibra feeders when needed.
- Assist roll man in last drop or clean out strip.
- Check formulation for correct rubber and/or Elvaloy and to cut and weigh that ingredient to the correct weight.
- Set up rubber conveyor and set up black chip machine when needed.
- Keep general working area clean.
- Clean and take out skids and store them neatly outside.
- Take out all cardboard and take empty totes to tote cleaning station and clean them and break them down and place on skid.
- Look over the formulation and compare the ingredients on the formula to those staged and record any substitutions on the formula that is to be used, if any.
- Use the correct ingredients and to weigh them correctly.
- Assist blender in all aspects of his job.
- Assist in any other area as designated by the Supervisor.
- Use fork truck when needed in a safe manner.