Westaff is hiring for mechanical assemblers for a well-known Chesterfield manufacturing company. This will be a contract to hire opportunity on 1st shift.
- Assemble various components into mechanical sub assemblies per engineering drawings, schematics and diagrams
- The ability to work with process engineers to update drawings and schematics on assemblies to ensure proper documentation
- Inspect components, prior to assembly, for visual defects and damage
- Inspect completed sub-assemblies, visually and manually
- Use of hand tools and power tools to complete the assembly process
- Lifting 50 pounds or more on a regular basis
- Previous experience performing sub assembly of mechanical components off of detailed blueprints or schematics
- Need to be very mechanically inclined
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on regular basis
- Steel-toed boots are required in the plant
Hours on 1st shift are 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM with overtime hours likely.
Pay starts at 14.50.
If you have interest in this role, apply now!