Westaff has an available position in Payroll with a well-established company in the Oil and Gas industry. Applicants are required to have previous payroll and accounting experience.
- Receives time-cards from incoming mail or other sources.
- Uploads or enters to payroll system.
- Processes bi-weekly payroll for over 400 employees
- Maintains computer input and output to document the activity for each payroll.
- Produces and distributes payroll reports to various management levels bi-weekly or as required.
- Develops and updates internal routines and procedures to adequately handle ongoing issues. This may require written procedures from time to time.
- Aids in investigation of questions by managers or employees to resolve any issues with paychecks. - Keep computerized records (through payroll system, spreadsheets, and documents) to support administrative functions.
- Aids in preparation and reconciliation of Form 941 and state reporting requirements.
- Interacts with employees who have questions in a manner that presents the company positively.
- Other projects as assigned.
Working hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm