Reputable manufacturing client in Chesterfield is seeking Electrical Assemblers.
These assemblers perform electric sub-assembly of large equipment using detailed electrical schematics and blueprints. This is a contract to hire opportunity on 1st shift. Starting pay is 15.34 on 1st shift!
Electrical Assembler Duties:
- Assemble electrical and pneumatic components, into sub assemblies across multiple models per engineering drawings, schematics and diagrams
- Responsible for completeness of sub assemblies and all sub assembly documentation.
- Inspect components, prior to assembly, for visual defects and damage· Inspect completed sub-assemblies, visually and manually.
- Previous electrical assembly experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read detailed electrical schematics
- Degree in a electrical field or at least 1 years of similar experience, or recent graduate studying Electrical Mechanics or Technology
This is a great company to work with long-term! If you have interest in this role, apply ASAP!