Job Opening: Accounting/Billing Technician
Westaff is seeking a Temporary Accounting/Billing Technician for a state department in Helena, MT!
Term: 1-3 months+, dependent on need
Schedule: M-F, 8am-5pm
Pay: $17.00-$18.50/hour DOE
Responsibilities of Accounting Technician:
- Assist with monthly billing for two State owned facilities.
- Assist with the collection process for these two facilities.
- Reconciling accounts.
- Administrative duties (filing, making new patient charts, mailing statements and letters, calling insurance companies to check status of claims and verify insurance coverages).
- Other clerical duties as assigned
- Must be able to operate a personal computer and general office equipment as necessary to complete essential functions, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, various internet websites, 10 key calculator, and other computer programs.
- Opportunity with the state
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits offered
Apply TODAY for our Temporary Administrative Support position!
Military & Veterans encouraged to apply