Job Opening: Associate Credit Analyst
Experienced Associate Credit Analyst
Bossier City, La.
Are you ready to embark on an exciting career journey in the world of finance? We are on the lookout for a highly motivated and detail-oriented Associate Credit Analyst to join our growing team! If you have a passion for numbers, a keen eye for detail, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this might be the perfect opportunity for you. We offer competitive pay, good benefits, and the opportunity to advance your career!
- Conduct thorough credit analysis on potential and existing customers, evaluating financial statements, credit reports, and other relevant information to assess creditworthiness.
- Identify and analyze potential risks associated with credit decisions, providing valuable insights to support sound lending practices.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, Customer Service, Sales, and, Accounts Payable to address customer concerns and find effective solutions.
- Initiate contact with customers who have outstanding balances to discuss and resolve payment issues in a professional and empathetic manner.
- Work with customers to establish repayment plans based on their financial situation, while adhering to company policies and guidelines.
- Document all communication with customers, update account information, and ensure accurate and up-to-date records of collection activities.
- Provide guidance and assistance to customers on payment options, account resolutions, and answer any inquiries regarding their accounts.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and company policies during the collections process.
- Stay updated on industry trends, regulatory shifts, and credit analysis best practices to continuously improve skills and make valuable contributions to the team’s success.
- Educational background in Accounting/Finance or previous work experience in related credit fields.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS SharePoint)
- Knowledge of collection laws and regulations is a plus.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to interpret financial data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to convey complex financial information clearly and concisely.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.