Job Opening: Quality Control Manager
Westaff is looking for a Quality Control Manager for a Precision Metal Stamping Company in Watertown, CT!
Pay: Starting rate $25.00 + based on experience
Hours: 7:00am – 5:00pm with OT available! Monday- Friday
The Quality Control Manager will be expected to:
- Oversee all responsibility of the QC department
- Establish root cause and corrective action
- Oversee SPC program
- Check incoming and finished goods for quality
- Process and maintain paperwork and documentation practices
- Maintain all measuring gauges and quality equipment
The Quality Control Manager must have experience with:
- Geometric tolerances
- Understanding design and measuring parts
- Gage calibration (metrology)
- Leadership Qualities
- Strong math skills
- Ability to read blueprints
Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!
Submit your resume today for Immediate Consideration!