Job Opening: 1st Shift Aircraft Assembly Technician
1st Shift Aircraft Assembly Technician
Now Hiring Assembly Worker
1st and 2nd shift
Ready to work in the Fast-Growing Manufacturing Industry?
Looking to join a fast-growing company offering good pay and benefits, a safe work environment and the chance to learn new skills? If you are an assembler, with great attention to detail, we have a great job for you! Don’t miss this chance to join our team!
Apply now and find out why assembly workers are 3x’s happier working for Westaff than the other guys.
“My experience at Westaff was great. I got the job I really wanted and a full-time position.” Westaff Associate, Ernica
- Assemble precision assemblies using drills, reamers, countersinks, and spot face tools.
- Install press fit and force fit bushings.
- Assemble and install aircraft and spacecraft parts and equipment.
- Perform bench top assemblies with or without the aid of jigs and fixtures.
- Ensure quality and accuracy by trimming, shimming, and removing surface defects.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an aerospace/aircraft machine shop
- Experience with assembly and sub assembly
Westaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.