Job Opening: Operations & Maintenance Technician
Operations & Maintenance Technician
Golden Meadow, LA
Westaff is looking for an Operations & Maintenance Technician for a client located in Golden Meadow, LA.
Pay: $25-$33 Depending on Experience
The key responsibilities of the Operations & Maintenance Technician role are:
- Perform and document routine inspections at specified frequency.
- Ensure preventative maintenance schedule is adequate, documented and followed.
- Perform facilities and vegetation management duties.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose asset failures within contract required response times.
- Assess incidents and implement required traffic control measures when necessary.
- Notify project stakeholders through appropriate systems when required.
- Specify and procure materials required for maintenance work.
- Manage subcontractors during bidding and execution of work.
- Ability to safely perform work with hand and power tools.
- Training on equipment operation.
- Posses or willing to obtain Traffic Control Supervisor training.
- Valid drivers’ license.
- Ability to respond to Golden Meadows/Leeville Louisiana within 30 minutes.
- Proficiency with mechanical and electrical systems.
- Experience working in infrastructure and construction industry with experience working on DOT projects is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple responsibilities.
- Creative, highly-motivated and innovative individual.
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR OUR OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE TEHCNICIAN JOB OPENING!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!