Job Opening: Warehouse Worker
Shift: 8:00am- 5:00pm, Monday thru Friday
Great Opportunity in Warehouse Forklift Operator!!
Ready to learn new skills at a top manufacturing facility? We are hiring! Now looking for a hardworking individual with a can-do attitude to join our team as a Forklift Operator. Don’t miss this opportunity for training and advancement with a company that offers competitive pay and free online skills training.
Work for Westaff, a company employees rated “Best in Staffing” 9 years in a row. Apply right now!
“The people at Westaff are very trustworthy and have a concern for their employees.” Westaff Associate, Lillie
As a Westaff Associate, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Receiving raw materials and product parts for storage
- Loading and unloading using material handling tools
- Operate the sit down forklift for loading (must be certified)
- Perform inventory and inspection of goods
- Order picking using scanner
- Packaging and labeling for shipping
- Must have proof of high school completion
- Read English written instructions
- Carry and lift heavy product parts weighing 50 lbs
- Forklift certification
- Able to print shipping labels
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.