Job Opening: Production Operator
Production Operators Needed
Pay: $19.84-21.78 Per/Hr
Hours: 10PM-8AM (10hr shift) or 1AM-9AM (8hr shift) or Mon-Fri 4pm-12am shifts available
Under the direction of the Production Supervisor and /or Team lead, is responsible for ensuring that he/she is following all GMP’S, HACCP, SQF and Safety procedures in all areas of the plant. They will be trained in 3 areas of the plant and ensure that all safety, company policies and standard operating procedures are always followed. Areas for this position to be trained are: HTST Culture, RO, Receiving Bay, Incubation tanks, Starter room, Cottage room.
- Troubleshooting and or working on a minimum of 3 lower plant areas assigned by supervisor (HTST, culture production, incubation tanks, HTST, RO, starter room and receiving bay).
- Follow the gasket change and Master sanitation program and properly document actions, ensure paperwork is accurate for all rooms, verify that all chemicals have proper labels and are properly stored, follows all safety policies.
- Must be able to lift 50 Pounds
- Must pass background check, drug screen and Physical
- Must be available to work one weekend day