Job Opening: Property Maintenance Manager
Westaff is seeking a Property Maintenance Manager for a local company in Helena, MT!!!
Schedule: 32-40 hours per week, Monday – Friday
Pay: $20 Plus Depending on Experience
**The less the company has to sub out to independent contractors, the more increase hourly wage.
Local and growing commercial property management company is actively seeking a professional, hardworking and motivated team player for a full-time Property Maintenance Manager position. The main purpose of this position is to carry out the day-to-day functions of maintaining all of our properties in a handyman, jack of all trades environment. Duties will include general maintenance of more than 20 commercial properties with the highest workload falling during the months of March through October. Qualified candidates must possess the following skills in addition to being a motivated and positive self-starter:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain buildings and properties in a well-groomed and professional manner at all times.
- Gain working knowledge of and maintain systems and services within commercial properties as required. This will include, but is not limited to, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, irrigation systems, etc.
- Prioritize and perform or schedule repairs and maintenance as needed or required.
- Respond to and troubleshoot minor issues related to painting, mechanical issues, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, carpentry, roofing, locksmithing, fencing, etc. More major issues will be subbed out to specific contractors on a case-by-case basis.
- Mowing, trimming, fertilizing, weed spraying, sprinkler systems, and other landscaping tasks as needed on property lawns.
- Parking lot maintenance, including cleaning, snow plowing, contract sweeping, stripping, sign maintenance, etc.
- Track all material and tool expenses.
- Track and maintain all necessary supplies.
- Maintain and perform minor repairs on all tools and equipment, including but not limited to trucks, trailers, tractors, mowers, and miscellaneous STIHL outdoor equipment.
- Meet regularly with Property Manager to discuss and assess overall property statuses.
- Minimum 21 years old
- Valid driver’s license (required)
- Professional employment references (required)
- Non-related personal references (required)
- Ability to work evenings and weekends for rare emergencies.
- The skills and abilities to perform the majority of the duties listed in the Primary Duties and Responsibilities section of job description – obviously some to a greater level than others.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Physical stamina to work on your feet and lift/move equipment in a safe and professional manner.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial approach
- Attention to Detail
- Results focused
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Average computer skills (mainly for research)
Paid Vacation, Health Insurance Options, and Retirement Plan upon meeting employment qualifications and after probationary period.
Apply now for IMMEDIATE consideration for our Property Maintenance Manager position in Helena!
Military & Veterans encouraged to apply