Job Opening: Shipping and Receiving-Lowell
Westaff is looking for 1st shift Shipping and Receiving Associates in the Lowell, MA area for immediate start!
Shift: 830am-5pm Monday-Friday
Temp to perm opportunity!
Work location: Lowell, MA
Responsible for receiving all incoming materials and coordinating shipment of all outbound parcels and letters as well as all other shipping related functions. Create all shipping documentation to accurately record all material leaving the facility. Understand and work in the various inventory systems.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
* Coordinates the shipment and receipt of all products, materials and supplies.
* Collaborates and communicates with logistics technicians, customer service representatives, service providers, and others involved in the shipment and receipt of products.
* Tracks, traces and updates the status of incoming and outgoing shipments.
* Ensure prompt processing of all customer and internal shipping requests.
* Be sure that all material is clearly and properly marked to the client’s requirements.
* Promptly unload, sort and stock receivables according to the Purchase Order (PO).
* Delivers or routes materials to departments using hand trucks or sorting bins.
* Safely load all shipments and verify counts for accuracy.
* Generate and check input of all shipping paperwork, including but not limited to Bills of Lading, * Packing Lists, and commercial invoices.
* Follow proper shipping procedures and enter all shipments on computer system.
* Mail movement & preparation for outbound postal trucks.
* Process warehouse fulfillment orders in shipping systems.
* Assist in pulling raw materials as needed.
Previous shipping/receiving experience required.
Experience operating Power pallet jack, Ryder jacks, For
Benefits working for Westaff:
* Weekly pay each Friday
* FREE online skills building courses
* Medical, Dental & Vision
Apply now for our 1st shift Shipping and Receiving Associate opening starting right away!!