Job Opening: Warehouse Associate
NOW HIRING! Warehouse Associate 1st Shift $18/hr No Experience Required!
Entry-Level Opportunity! Fast-Growing Company!
If you are looking to start your career with a company where employees are paid fairly and treated well, then check this out! We’re NOW HIRING for a Warehouse Associate with one of the most well-known facilities in the area. This is your chance to not only work alongside great people, but to grow your career in one of the fastest growing industries!
As a Westaff Warehouse Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Warehouse Associates Job Responsibilities:
- Follow safety guidelines
- Meet accuracy standards with attention to detail
- Follow warehouse policies and procedures
- Consistently meet productivity standards
- Store, move, and manage materials
- Pick, pack, and palletize products for shipment
- May utilize industrial equipment to load or unload trailers/containers
- May work individually or in a team environment
- On the job training/No experience required
- Able to carry, twist, push, pull products and lift up to 20-50 lbs
- Able to stand, walk and bend for the entire shift
- Able to follow written and verbal work instructions
Apply Today, Start tomorrow!
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing organization with over 50 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.