Job Opening: Electrical Assembler
Westaff is hiring for an Electronics Assembler in Shelburne, VT!
Shift: M-F Between 8:00a-4:00p (employees must work 8 hour shift each day).
Duration: 6 months/possible Temp To Hire
Performs electrical assembly of products with the use of microscope, solder and epoxy.
- Assembles and solders cables and cable components
- Required to solder small wires to printed circuit boards
- Can work most of the day under a high-powered microscope
- Performs mechanical assembly of Products
- Mechanically assembles connectors, enclosures sub-assemblies and micro-assemblies
- Performs encapsulation of electrical components in non-conductive material(s) as required
- Performs process control activities relating to product quality and inventory control
- Visually inspect your own work for complete, error-free assembly
- Performs basic testing (continuity) of electrical circuits and connections
- Completes all required paperwork in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintains point-of-use inventory accurately; requisitions for re-supply as required