Job Opening: Customer Care Specialist
Customer Care Specialist
Customer Care Specialist
with AS400 Knowledge
Schedule: 8:00am to 5:00pm OR 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday thru Friday
Make Your Next Career Move with Us!
If you are looking to work with a great team in an exciting, fast-paced organization that cares about you, then look no further. We are now hiring an experienced Customer Care Specialist, offering competitive pay, good benefits and the opportunity to advance your career!
Find out why Westaff employees are 3x happier working for us than our competitors! Apply today!
“Westaff’s employers are very polite and respectful. They were always available for me when I needed their assistance.” Westaff Associate, Melissa
As a Westaff Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Responsible for all written and verbal correspondence with customers about information about products and services including quote & purchase requests, order maintenance and product specifications.
- 100% use of Outlook for daily communication with customers.
- Fast paced data entry.
- Heavy Excel usage Not required but preferred, if possible, some knowledge
- Entering detailed information from Purchase Orders.
- Receiving Purchase Orders from Outlook.
- Experience with multi-tasking and prioritization in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have basic data entry and administration skills with strong attention to detail.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Meet attendance and punctuality standards.
- High volume of Data Entry.
- AS400 knowledge a plus.
- 3 Years’ experience
- Bilingual/English and Spanish
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Team Lead job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!