Job Opening: Administrative Finance Clerk
Westaff has an immediate opening for an Administrative Clerk in the Finance office of a great agency in North Baton Rouge!
Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm
$15-17 an hour to start.
Must consent to a drug screen, fingerprint screen and background check prior to becoming permanent. Must have a valid drivers license with no flags on license.
• Operates computer terminal and other related data entry equipment in the posting of documents
• Sorts and distributes incoming mail and folds, stuffs and seals outgoing mail for delivery
• Acts as a desk clerk or receptionist on routine matters, answers phones, greets visitors, providing assistance, information and direction when needed
• Maintains office supplies and copy machine supplies
• Distributes checks
• Serves as a daily receiving clerk by receiving packing slips, scanning to appropriate PO and verifying that appropriate signatures are received
• Pulls weekly receiving report of outstanding items contact employee as needed under direction of AP Specialist
• Processes dissemination of weekly bills, scans image of check and invoice into appropriate file, stuff envelopes, notifies vendors of pick up
• Extracts data file information with direction for Fixed Asset entry
• Accumulates data files for reimbursement request for Grants Manager
• Scans and sorts – all disaster information current and past, verifying signatures and approvals
• Organizes and sorts transportation and commitment sheets for reimbursement processing
• Maintains archived files for entire Finance division, scanning documents as necessary
• Maintains files for Cash Bonds, preparing spreadsheets for items for unclaimed properties
• Contact Vendors for outstanding invoices as directed by AP Specialist.
• Contact Employees as directed by AP Specialist for packing slips and appropriate approvals
Apply for the Finance Clerk position today!