Job Opening: Administrative Coordinator
Administrative Coordinator – Burlington, VT.
The Administrative Coordinator will perform routine to moderately complex administrative functions in support of College Administrative Service, Departments and/or Programs in the areas of budgets and financial transactions, events, faculty assistance, personnel support, and office administration. Provide administrative support to multiple College, Department and Program areas.
Administrative Coordinator Job Description:
- Provide budget management support to include tracking departmental expenditures; assisting with obtaining signatures on quarterly forecasting or other documents, ensuring confidentiality and resolve discrepancies when necessary; tracking award and professional development spending.
- Initiate and process financial transactions to include travel authorizations, reimbursements, requisitions, check requests, purchase orders, independent contractor forms, reallocations, transfers and journals.
- Collect, coordinate and compile receipts, forms, signatures and other associated paperwork for processing financial transactions.
- Coordination and support of college/department/program events, public lectures and seminars, workshops, student, and special events to include speaker travel arrangements, lodging, airfare, arranging honoraria, room reservations, publicity, restaurant reservations, alcohol approval requests, reimbursement and other required forms and approvals.
- General office administrative support to include: resolve or refer questions/issues as appropriate; departmental support for faculty/committee meetings, department calendar, email and phone, maintain department files and email lists.
- Mail and packages, purchase office supplies and equipment.
- Process hiring paperwork and time approval for teaching assistants and temporary employees (including additional pay)
- Recruit, hire and train student employees.
Military Veterans & Personnel & Encouraged To Apply