Job Opening: Accounting Specialist
Schedule: 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday thru Friday
Pay Rate: $18.00-20.00/hr.
Are you looking for a job in the fast-growing manufacturing field? This might be it! We are NOW HIRING for a Accounting Specialist with attention to detail and strong work ethic to be trained on the job.
Get started now! Apply today and learn why manufacturing workers are 3.5x more likely to want to work for Westaff than other staffing companies.
As a Westaff Associate, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Adhering to accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements
- Administer all aspects of accounts payables
- Administer all aspects of payroll processing
- Daily Invoicing (including commercial invoices for export shipments)
- Review bills for payment (match invoices with purchase orders and receiving documents)
- Check for proper approvals and authorizations
- Enter and process invoices
- Order, organize and oversees office supplies, accounting records and filing systems
- Month-end Accruals for Accounts Payable
- Assist Controller in month-end closing, and government surveys, as needed
- Vacation processing and maintaining record of Attendance for Production Hourly employees
- Additional duties as assigned by management
- Associate’s Degree with focus on accounting or finance At least six months of experience in a similar position
- Proven ability as a self-starter who pays attention to details, and can work in a fast- paced manufacturing environment while setting priorities
- PC competency (including MS Word and MS Excel)
- Strong math background
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
Working for Westaff
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, Westaff specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
“Plain and simple Westaff is a good company to work for!”
Don’t Miss Out! Terrific Employer. Good Pay and Benefits.