Job Opening: Production Laborer
Production Labor! Immediate Openings on All Shifts
Pay increases after 30 days, Quarterly profit sharing, two weeks PTO!
Join this industry leading metal fabrication company!
Complete your application! Find out why workers rated Westaff 4x higher than the competition.
As a Westaff Production Labor We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or VISA Debit Pay Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
As a Production Labor Responsibilities include:
- Provides production labor towards assigned areas
- Follows establishes company policies and procedures.
- Participate in timely first part and hourly quality audits
- Focus on “team” concept
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to perform pushing, pulling, bending, kneeling and standing.
- Must have good, correct vision.
- Must have the ability to work with minimum supervision after receiving job instructions.
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- May utilize basic hand or power tools
- Sort, prepare, and pack finished materials
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Ensure product meets customer specifications
- Meet production standards
- May work individually or in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and quality documentation
Westaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws