Job Opening: Assembler
Westaff is looking for Assemblers in the Billerica MA area for immediate hire!!
Shift: 7-330pm Mon-Fri
Work location: North Billerica, MA
Under moderate supervision, fits and assembles fiber optics components and/or assemblies using common hand and power assembly tools. Works from schematics, samples, written or verbal instructions. Requires high degree of manual dexterity. Work is usually short to medium cycle repetitive as part of an assembly line.
Assembler job duties:
* Reads work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
* Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other in jig, fixture, or other holding device.
* Crimps, screws, glues, epoxy, polishes, press fits, or performs similar operations to join or secure parts in place.
* Assembles and attaches hardware, such as connectors, caps, and clamps, to assemblies when appropriate or required.
* Tends machines that polish, press, shape, align, or wind component parts.
* Performs online testing and inspection to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
Benefits of working for Westaff:
* Weekly pay
* FREE online skills building training
* Medical, Dental & Vision benefits
Apply now for our open Assembler positions!!