Job Opening: Sales Representative
Westaff is looking for an Inside Sales Representative in the South Miami, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Hours: 9:30am – 6:30pm, Monday thru Friday
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails and inbound lead follow-up.
- Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with prospective and current veterinary practices in assigned territories.
- Must display knowledge and proficiency in explaining and selling products and refers customers to appropriate resources within the organization when required.
- Expected to maintain a minimum number of daily outbound calls to potential customer base, as well as daily response to email, fax or other customer communications.
- Expected to maintain a high standard of professionalism in their verbal and written communications.
- Follow established sales operating procedures and best practices to achieve monthly sales quotas.
- Work with marketing department to execute mass communication campaigns and maintain a follow up schedule to ensure each lead is contacted.
- Account Executives are also responsible for providing efficient, courteous, “world-class” customer service experience always and will work closely with the Amatheon customer success team.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Must be a driven and self-motivated individual who is also willing to receive guidance and direction.
- Generates and develops new business to meet specified production goals.
- Maintains and nurtures existing client relationships.
- Responds to all inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Four-year degree preferred or equivalent industry experience.
- Pharmaceutical, Medical, or Veterinary sales experience or background strongly preferred.
- 2-3 years of inside sales or SaaS experience minimum, with a proven track record of success.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) or equivalent, one to two years of experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous tele-sales experience a plus.
- Must be a self-starter and proactive.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization.
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
- Excellent problem resolution and consultative sales skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.