Job Opening: Loader
1st Shift: 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday thru Friday
Pay Rate: $17.00
Put Your Forklift Skills to Work!
America is getting back to work, and we need experienced people like you! Bring your skills and strong work ethic to a company that truly values its employees. Competitive pay, great benefits and free online skills training are what you will get when you join our fast-growing team! We have an immediate opening for an experienced Loader, who can multi-task, troubleshoot, and work safe. Sounds like you? Then let’s talk.
Apply today and find out why Westaff was named a ‘best in class” employer 9 years in a row.
“Westaff is a very good agency to work for.” Westaff Associate, Bella
As a Westaff Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Inspect and receives cargo
- Transfers large shipments from the delivery truck directly into containers
- Loads containers,
- making sure cargo is placed properly in the containers to ensure maximum stow and damage-free Loads
- flat racks according to flat rack procedures
- Always keep work area clean and free of all safety hazards
- Check orders are correct Job
- Forklift Certified-Sit Down (3-4 years’ experience)
- Lift 50-60Ibs
- Bilingual (English only ok)
Freight resources relating to all aspects of transportation and logistics
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical, or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.