Job Opening: Maintenance Mechanic
Our client is a leader in packaging innovation, choice and sustainability. They manufacture products in paper, plastic and sustainable materials for the food, retail, health and industrial markets.
DIRECT Hire Opportunity!!!!!
Location: Chelmsford, Massachusetts
Compensation: $24-$25/hour ($1,500 sign-on bonus, paid in $500 installments after 30/60/90 days)
Schedule: 2nd Shift – 3:00pm to 11:00pm, 3rd Shift – 11:00pm to 7:00am (rotating schedule – MUST be able to work weekends and overtime, as needed)
* Minimum of 4 years of experience as a maintenance mechanic/technician in a manufacturing environment.
* Background with manufacturing methods, process improvement programs and procedures.
* Successful completion of pre-employment background and drug screen.
* Troubleshoot electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical systems.
* Working knowledge of all support systems, chiller and compressors.
* Experience operating forklift equipment.
* Must have own tools.
* Emergency and unscheduled repairs of equipment during production and scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
* Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance/service.
* Mold changes and various duties to install and maintain production machines/equipment.
* Will use a variety of hand/power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment.
* Electrical troubleshooting and repair on various equipment and building maintenance.
* Machine setup, troubleshooting, repairs and preventative maintenance service.
* Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
* Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean/orderly work areas.
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE consideration for our Maintenance Mechanic opportunities!