Job Opening: SMT QC Inspector
Westaff is looking for Surface Mount Inspectors in the Nashua, NH area!
Shift: 1st shift Mon-Fri 6-2PM
Payrate: $22-24/hour depending on experience
Work location: Nashua NH
Surface Mount Inspector
• Responsible for both First Article, and In-Process Inspection of assigned SMT assemblies, in real-time working environments.
• Required to identify and communicate defects to the operators in real-time, and after adjustments are made, monitor the quality to verify the corrections are effective.
• Perform rework and repair of complex SMT assemblies, as well doing basic circuit board repair.
• Responsible for completing (his/her) own production related documentation.
• May be assigned to temporary duties or other departments by the SMT Supervisor, or assignee, on an as-needed basis.
• Perform AOI machine inspection as required.
• Perform commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures associated with circuit board & SMT Rework and Repair, including, but not limited to complex SMT component removal and replacement, etch cuts and jumpers, circuit repair and replacement, etc.
• Perform additional tasks outlined by Management to help company promote an environment focused on continuous improvement and teamwork.
• A high school diploma or its equivalent.
• Must be able to read and write English (documentation and work instructions).
• IPC-A-610 Required.
• Must have the knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures associated with circuit board assembly & surface mounted components and equipment.
• Experience with an AOI machine is helpful
• 3+ years of experience in the field of SMT Assembly, or been an Inspector (any department) with Colonial Electronic Manufacturers for at least 1 year.